Court Ordered Community Service
Who is eligible to participate?
Individuals are referred from the Ozaukee County Courts, schools, and police departments to make reparation for their actions through the performance of community service. Must be 12 years and older.
What will you do?
- Assist with Mail
- Data Processing
- Distribute Fliers and Posters
- Office Duties
- Review & Edit Material
- Review Program Activities & Handouts
- View Videos & Give Feedback on Educational Media Programs
Why do we do this?
Through your work with Starting Point, you will gain many new skills and assets to use in your life. By working to build a stronger community, you will get to help others through our many programs.
- Informing & Empowering Youth
- Interceding & Assisting Locally
- Investing in the Community
- Innovative Solutions
For more information click here to view the Community Service Opportunity brochure. Or to get a Community Service Application Form, contact Starting Point at email@example.com, or call 262-375-1110.